Peace - Love - Fun!

www.christianschaal.com

Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30, 2011

I just finished reading, "Soul-Hearted Partnership" by Debra L.Reble. This book is amazing and I recommend it for all persons in relationships or wanting to be in a relationship.

There are two sections to this book; "Soul-hearted relationship with yourself, and soul-hearted relationship with another. I consider myself to be fairly competent concerning relationships. I have read many books on the subject, attending several seminars, been through an extensive course, had my own ups and downs in relationships, counseled many successfully in this area, and am continually open to growing.

In this book, came upon some new things that really encouraged me to move even a step or two beyond what I already know. My current relationship with my wife, Gina, is a very good one. We are spiritually connected and the depths of our connection are unlike anything I have ever experienced or imagined. Yet, I feel as though I am now at a new beginning.

I will now begin efforts to become even more transparent with my own life where Gina is concerned. I will share more with her. There are many feelings and issues I still keep locked deep within me that would be better let out. I will now put my trust in her and release them using methods I learned from this book.

Truth be told, I am a bit afraid, but have the confidence that all will be well. I will let you know

No comments: